Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Currently - July

JULY?  No!!!!  I refuse to think about school until after the 4th of July - I always take the whole month of June to decompress.  I don't feel like I'm reading to strt thinking about school yet, though!  I'm linking up with Farley from Oh Boy 4th Grade for yet another currently.  I really need to have my blog be more than just link-ups...oh well!


Listening: My husband is out on the back deck grilling and my two boys are playing in the water table.  I love this part of summer...lazy evenings cooking on the grill - which means I use paper plates and there is essentially no clean up for me!

Loving: I just discovered Facebook garage sale groups - where you can sell (or buy) your stuff.  I have started selling some baby items and am addicted to selling stuff now!  I walk around the house and wonder if I should sell random stuff I see lying around.  I am a purger by nature so I have to force myself not to sell everything! :)

Thinking: I have a huge summer to-do list and I haven't done much on it!  Between cleaning, organizing the basement, and designing new TpT products, my list is huge.  However, I've been spending a lot of time taking my boys to the zoo, the park, and playing outside, so I think I've actually been spending this summer the best way. :)

Needing: Summer to slow down.  Need I say more?   This past school year was rough so I need more time to feel ready for the next year.  On that topic...I just bought this book to read over the weekend - I'm hoping it helps inspire me for this next year!  I've been hearing lots of great things about it from various educators I follow on Instagram!


All Star - ORGANIZER!  Need that PowerPoint outline from two PD meetings ago?  I have it and I know exactly where it is.  Can't seem to find that important email from the principal about a new required assessment?  Don't worry, I've got your back! :) 

4 comments:

  1. I know what you mean!!! My summer to-do list is not getting done...at least the cleaning/organizing aspects of it! I need to get moving!!! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can almost smell the food grilling! I live for those lazy summer nights! We have a lot in common! I am CRAZY about being organized too! Good luck on that summer to do list!
    Heidi Neels
    Flipping for First

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been selling stuff like crazy on the Facebook yard sale pages too! Makes me want to clear everything out! :) Love your summer sounds!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think that every person should have a certain plan or to do list or wish boxes or ‘Currently’ list. It is very useful and it helps to remember all the things or aims you have. Also it is the good example for children, I mean how they can tell what they did on summer holiday or this list can help them to organize their thoughts or wishes in case they decide to turn to british essay writing service for doing their home tasks. Thanks, such examples help to be more organized.

    ReplyDelete