Makeover Madness

Today I'm linking up with the TPT Seller Challenge group started by these fabulous bloggers:

 























for #makeovermadness.  I'm pretty sure I'm just about the last person to link up this week!  With two little ones at home, my computer time is limited but I managed  not only to completely overhaul one product, but also update my blog and Facebook pages!



What do you think of my new look?  I love it! :)


I chose to update the clipart in my Short Vowel Sorts & Activities product.  This was one of the very first products I made and it sells pretty well.  I desperately needed to update the clipart now that I've spent WAY too much money over the past two years amassing a huge collection of clipart!



I use these cards as center activities (sort by vowel sound) and also in small groups, when I choose just a few cards to quickly sort as a warm up before a guided reading lesson.  Now I have to work on updating the matching long vowel sort product!

6 comments

  1. We linked up way after you! The new look is very kid-friendly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is indeed fun and useful activities! I wish all teachers can do something fun like that with their students. By the way, if look for something or someone to help you out with research paper, then I’ll be able to help you out. Here’s one of the most trustful professional writing service from my own experience – these ones offer the best assignment writing help. Just click the link above you’ll get into one of the most demanded and most professional companies that specialize themselves in this business.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It seems to me that it is still quite an easy task, and it is quite possible to write it fast. But what about an essay with a 700-900 words? Pretty hard to make it, I think will be faster to wright it with resume writing service for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This form of training is very convenient, but it has its drawbacks, especially for people who have a bad deal with self-organization and discipline. These are important factors that everyone must take into account before starting such training. This is one of the ways to obtain the necessary information academic-consultants.com that I used during the training at the institute, it will probably be useful to someone.

    ReplyDelete