Classroom reveal...finally!

Tomorrow is officially our 45th day of school.  Fall parent/teacher conferences are over, Student Learning Objectives have been turned in, Reading Improvement Plans are complete, and I am just now getting around to my classroom reveal.  Better late than never, right?? :)  I really wish my classroom still looked as pristine as these pictures I took the last few peaceful minutes before Open House!

 
This is the view from the classroom door looking into our room. That beautiful, brand new Smartboard!!  I had to completely rearrange my room this year to make my carpet area in front of the board, but it is so worth it!

I got rid of of my dirty, light blocking curtains this year and replaced them with this cute party garland I found at Target! :)
 
My teacher area-I just use a student desk as my desk, with a board over top of a plastic storage container to give me a little more space.

My whole group area. Again, I can't stress how wonderful this SmartBoard has been for my teaching so far this year!
 
My summer pinterest project. :) 

My classroom jobs!  I absolutely love these cute jobs.  They are in my TpT store and come in a huge variety of styles, from chalkboard to chevron to polka dots.  You can check them out here!


2 comments

  1. Hi! I have nominated you for the Liebster Award.
    Please go to my blogspot to check out the details of the nomination.
    Happy blogging!

    http://tricksofthetradeinfirstgrade.blogspot.com/2014/11/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. This classroom looks amazing! I think it is a great idea to add those friendly decorations, kids must love studying there. It confuses me when some teachers refuse to put a couple of pictures on the walls. They say it may distract students. But honestly, sometimes it's necessary to switch your attention. Here I use college essay papers online to come up with games to keep students interested. It's no use to force them to study, turn it into a game and they will be quick to grasp anything. Ann

    ReplyDelete