My First Currently!

I'm so excited to join in on my first ever Currently link up with Farley at Oh Boy Fourth Grade!  I've been stalking the Currently link up every month and decided it was time to join in! 
Listening: to my husband and dog snore on the couch.  It's not even 10:00 on a Friday night, yet this is as late as it gets around here!
 
Loving: that summer break is only 17 school days away!  Our last day with the kids is May 29th.
 
Thinking: That this weekend will be fun but oh so busy!  We have my son's 3rd birthday party tomorrow night (when did he get so big??), then on Sunday we have my nieces 1st Communion in my hometown about an hour and a half from where we live.
 
Wanting: more hours in the day...to clean, cook, prepare for baby #2's arrival in 7 weeks!
 
Needing: to pack bags and prepare for tomorrow...I need to bake a cake, grocery shop, and pack all our bags as we'll be spending tomorrow night at my parents house!
 
Surprise: Permanently Primary - we taught together for 2 years before I changed school districts.  Sarah's given me some great advice about starting a blog of my own.  Go check her out!
 

 

4 comments

  1. Congrats on your soon be arrival!! You should try to catch some rest too!!! I am your newest follower. Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You sound like a great Mom and Mom-to-be! I don't know how you teacher mommy wives do it, but it sounds like you do it well! Hope you enjoy celebrating with your family this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a busy, fun weekend! Happy birthday to your son! Way to go on your blogging adventure also--you're off to a great start! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think every teacher is looking forward to summer break!

    Jasmine
    Buzzing With Mrs. McClain

    ReplyDelete